You are here
Report - 2013 Annual
- 219 permits were issued in 2013 vs. 224 permits in 2012
- Over 285 separate construction related inspection were conducted in 2013
- Total 2013 permit fees collected $45,847.00 vs. total 2012 permit fees collected $42,361.29
- 2013 estimate value of improvements to the Town exceeded $3,992,817.00 vs. Estimate value of 2012 improvements to the Town exceeded $2,248,000.00
- 5 new single family homes
- 44 electrical
- 25 HVAC
- 49 plumbing
The inspection department, with input from public works, issued 45 property maintenance notices relating to junk, trash, junk vehicles and failure to maintain lawns and weed growth. Each violation would consist of the Town inspecting the property and photographing the property. The department issued nine (9) property maintenance citations that were handled in the Somers Municipal Court.
- Completion of the 32-bed Home Inspired Senior Living Center located at 1201 Village Center Drive in Somers.
- Extensive alterations to the building at 5923 Green Bay Road, now known as the Kenosha Family Practice doctor's office.